Translate

Monday, September 19, 2011

Go Ahead.

Heartbreaker?
Not until now.
Hustler?
Don't make me growl.
A pattern?
Perhaps, maybe.
But those of you talking.
Don't know a damn thing about Me.
Does a hustler get the hustled tattooed on his arm?
Does the hustler feel like dying?
When he causes the hustled harm?
A pattern you say?
Perhaps.
But in what way?
Breaking hearts or taking back yesterdays?
For those I left behind, go ahead and talk.
I suppose you know better.
Just you continue to scoff and mock!
Go ahead and give me a title.
But does a hustler make someone other then themselves an idol?
Aren't they suppose to just take... take... take?
So a pattern?
Sure, go ahead.
Easy to spit, when I'm not around.
But everything said. I have read.
Judging ignorant addicts!
Want to take a step in my shoes?
You know better right?
Go ahead and have a crack at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment