Translate

Saturday, January 26, 2013

It Comes In Waves.

It comes in waves.
The Hurt. The remembrance.
The,
like waves themselves, short lived memories, of what was meant to be forever.
However,
only was a moment.
Perhaps,
this is the lesson. The continuous reminder to remember to forever live in the now.
Because the now does not last forever.
Your beautiful, gazing eyes.
Your comforting, tear provoking, touch.
Your kisses of love and want.
I may not have them now.
However,
for a moment, a former now, I did.
I enjoyed it. I cherished it. I loved it. I loved you.
So perhaps at this moment, I don't have all these things now.
However,
I now have the moment to reflect on when I did.
I now have the choice to be grateful. Not bitter.
And in having these things, it is better than never having had all the others at all.
The short lived, wave, of a moment, that was you.
Was worth it.
So again the lesson. I've been told so many times before.
Take no shame, don't take for granted, living in the moment. The now.
Both can be beautiful.
 And you were beautiful.
My little, big, sweet, baby girl.

--- JBM

No comments:

Post a Comment