Translate

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fire

Cattle prods and scissors
I am not the type to start fires
Knowing that there are nights you've cried
Knowing that I've burned you, burns me up inside.

Torching our world was never my intention
How was I to fore see life becoming a question.

It doesn't matter what people say
I'm stubborn headed anyway
I don't know what all I'm suppose to hear
I'm unsure if God's signs are clear

I know you are there
and wish that I was
But I can't bring the rain right now because

He needs me
I need him
familiar taste of poisen and risk of being hurt again
but its magical, how we know how, to get inside each other's skin.

But believe, I still hold you inside my heart
even if I tore yours apart
Please let what remains be love and not a burden
Please on my account, don't let your spirit be broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment