Translate

Friday, September 16, 2011

RED


I can't stop the rain from falling
So let it flood tonight
The world will turn
The sun will come
And make the depths of your heart feel light

But now its pouring, its pouring
and your still adoring
the ghost of me
whispers of you love me
continually haunt me

And as we stared up at the moon
Clinging to you
I was aware
that the world was ending soon

I never wanted to see you cry
but I had to say goodbye
whispers of "Please don't forget me"
are still a everyday lullaby

Feelings overwhelm
turn on the music, whip my head around
get lost in the sound
Till I feel like falling to the ground

Oh that day, I wished, I was dead
knowing that your heart had bled
There was no escaping my head
dead or alive, I was still covered in Red.

No comments:

Post a Comment