Translate

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Let me out!
Let me out!
I'm screaming inside myself,
to myself.
Get out!
How?
What limb from my body must I tear off, in order for my soul to pour out, so that this world and reality, can see what it is, that I am able to be.
Because I see!
In my dreams.
In my heart.

Believe in me.
As I begin not to.
Don't let me let myself die
before my heart stops beating.
What must I do?
Where must I go?
To find myself, before I pass myself by.

Tears behind my eyes mixed with dreams inside my head.
Make for sometimes a cloudy substance.
but it is the substance that makes me.
Yes me!
I'm made of something!
I'll show this world what I'm made of one day!
I'll have my fists up in the air for all to see,
my middle fingers in dedication to all who doubted me,
and my hands held together for the one above gratefully.

I'll get there.
We'll see.
 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment