Translate

Thursday, March 22, 2012

"FEELING"
By James Benton Moon

You ask me if I feel anything?
No.
No difference
I remain as the seconds before...

If anything,
I feel self doubt,
created by me,
by you.

I feel no sense of wrong doing.
This is me.
Part of me.
My life,
heart,
question,
confliction,
uniqueness,
curse,
gift.

I may not understand.
I want too...
So do you I imagine.
So in that regard, we feel the same.
Equal.
Human.

We are human and not God right?
Told to not lean unto our own understanding.

We don't understand the concept of why and if?
We don't understand the concept of why and how?

But all that, goes back to the question of how I feel?
Feeling feelings has brought me infront of you to ask me now,
how do I feel?
So feeling is important yes?

Feeling was created by God to provide us a way to grasp our insides,
with the outside world.
To help us break down and try to understand our environment and personal situations.
I may feel a false sense of understanding.
But I do feel it, non the less...

I may be in the wrong.
If so,
I hope God will show me.
Or have me feel it...
Before I feel flames...

Because all I desire to feel in this life and the next,
is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment