Translate

Thursday, December 15, 2011



"A TASTE"
By James Benton Moon

Go ahead and feed myself a little poisen
Letting a little doubt creep up inside my head
But I have already chosen

So go ahead and make
me a recipe out of love and hate
to die of a kiss from your candy lips
may be my fate
and as I lay dying on the floor
I'll continue to want more
so go ahead and feed me
cause I am still hungry

Like my margarita
the words I hear are cold
they imply people get boring
that love gets old

Perhaps your right
I want disagree
So far it has not been an easy road
yet your hand I still want to hold

Like a stove top
you are so hot
Why can I not
touch you?
You are all that I've got
To leave you
I may just rot
away
So it has got to be enough
to say
I love you... I love you...

I wonder sometimes
if there are some things about me you over looked
Timer has been set on four years now
and I wonder sometimes
If I have been over cooked?

But for now
fix me up some love and hate
mix it up and let it bake
then serve it to me on a plate
for all I care
shove it in my face
Some days all I want from you anyway
is just a little taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment